FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, it has been a long time since my last log in. I am happy to say though, I have finally as close to being happy with my 94 GT as I can get. I have several pics of the build on www.myspace.com/gtscarguy.

Copy paste and tell me what you think. Oh, yes I did all the work myself took me 2 years from purchase to driver. I went completely through the engine and 5-speed trans and replaced the parts that were needed, spec'd everything. All the suspension and braking mods are Mazda Performance, even though those wonderful guys at the local Mazda dealership were most unaccommidatating on parts crossing, but hey I figured it out without 'em.

I may be in the market for another GT soon, but I am not sure yet. I still have 4 other projects to get started. Anyway nice to see so many people on here and so many new blogs and info forums

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Diggin the paint dude, that's a sweet color. But the spoiler not so much, but that's just me. As long as you love it that's all that matters, keep the the excellent work!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Obnoxious is definitely the word for that one. I've seen it on a few hondas around here and just laugh. But still, paint looks excellent!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.