FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp went to another junk yard 2day, one of my dads buds, so talking to the man and he hooked me up good. im gettin the hole front nose clip, i mean talking from the center of the front glass down, im getting dash and all. 600BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! its a zetec with 5spd, im getin everything. ok what do i need from the fuel pump, just the fuel pump and thats it or do i need the wiring and fuel pump??also im just goina put a new fuel gauge in and a speedo, i have all the other nesscary gauges hooked up. do i have to change like all the wiring under the dash?? or just the puter wiring?? im just trying to make the wiring more simple with the gauges if i have to change all of that!! its a 2002 zx2 60000miles!! woot woot!! plus i found all my rear stuff to make 4 wheel disc!! dang this is goina rock!! also im working on trying to get that jackson supercharger and race header and 65mm tb off a guy near me!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.