FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing my heater core tomorrow(already have the car apart) but i was looking at the new one and in one of the tubes have a "inlet" tag, so what hose should go there? the one on the passanger side or the drivers??... does it really matter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.