FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part number for the plastic header panel that the headlights mount to?

This Ebay listing says that it is the right one. Just trying to double check. If anyone has access to the actual Ford part numbers. This one is listed as F8CZ8A284AA.

Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Logo

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, a quick Google search tells me that it is the correct part so I am going to go ahead and order it. About the only part that I can not find locally or on Ebay is a hood. Mine is crumpled but my body guy says that maybe he can bend it back to "good enough". I really don't want to pay freight charges to get a hood shipped when one might show up in the junkyard at any time. I can get hood hinges.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also ordered a new passenger side headlight, even though the one that is on there works. But that one already had a leak so moisture gets in when it rains or snows. So a new headlight will take its place. Also ordered hood hinges. Local junkyard has a 1999 ZX2 if I want to snag the hood. But it is grey and not red. So not sure if I want to snag that one. I guess my guy could do a quick spray of the outside of the hood to match. Just going to wait on that. Might go take a look at it after I speak with my body guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts