Yeah for the head bolt holes I actually did end up returning the taps and for the same price got an HF angle grinder and cut grooves in an old head bolt to make a chaser out of it. Seemed to work pretty well and then I also cut the heads off a couple of the head bolts to use as guides when putting the new head on. On the intake I did end up putting JB Weld on the pitted area but I'm kind of regretting it now because I have to sand the excess JB high spot that's on there now and it's a pain. Probably should have just used RTV. My remanufactured head just got delivered so I'm hoping to get the install done this weekend.