FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your town haunted or cursed? At my town the town statue changes position every year. Weird no clue how it does that and if you put a smoke in front of the statue it will acctualy smoke it(if you watch it) real cool.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
someone should video tape it smoking. they should also set up a webcam on it 24/7 so you can watch it move whenever it does.

there are supposed to be a few haunted houses in the town i live in. we have old old winery's here back from the late 1800's to early 1900's and some of them are supposed to be haunted.

heh some chick at my work swears this one room is haunted. she's got a new story every day about something that happened to her. don't think anyone believes her. :p

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Slapyo said:
someone should video tape it smoking. they should also set up a webcam on it 24/7 so you can watch it move whenever it does.

there are supposed to be a few haunted houses in the town i live in. we have old old winery's here back from the late 1800's to early 1900's and some of them are supposed to be haunted.

heh some chick at my work swears this one room is haunted. she's got a new story every day about something that happened to her. don't think anyone believes her. :p
Not only that but there are a few other locales in Rancho that have some seriously odd occurences, I've tested a dew, and seen some crazy video of others.... I kinda like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts