FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Happy Halloween

P.s. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Happy Halloween to you all (it's all over here now - 5 hours ahead). Have been driven nuts by "Little Devils" knocking on my door all evening and there's something that looks suspiciously like eggs and flour on my car, although I paid the "little horrors" off!!!! :angryfire:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I had a great halloween, I worked 14 hours. yep. fun.

On the upside one of my coworkers (who's a HOT HOT blonde with a great body) came in this morning dressed up as a school girl. plaid mini skirt, white kneehigh socks, tight white long sleeved tshirt with rolled up sleeves, and she put her hair up in pony tails. Basically every guys dream. Sorry ladies. :wink:

Best part is my brother walked over to her and lifted her skirt up and we all got a peek at her thong. Oh damn that was great.

8O :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.