FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to be the first to say happy fourth of July all you American Pigs! hehe

Anyway, be safe and don't blow off any fingers, toes, or any other member on your body. 8O
I know I'm gonna be buyin myself some fireworks and settin them off in the street with my friends :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, and Happy fourth to all you Canadians even though you could care less about our silly independence day. :wink:

·
Registered
874 Posts
It sux that fireworks are ileagal in AZ. I guess it's bad enough one person with a match can set the whole state on fire, I'd hate to see what damage a bunch of drunks with bottle rockets could do in the desert. Anyway James, you forgot to wish a happy 4th to our friends across the pond in England. I can imagine what festivities they must have ever year around this time. J/K all you Brits. I'm glad our two countries could still be such great allies after we rebeled against you. For such a little island, you guys sure can put up a fight.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:wink: Here I am!! And a happy 4th July to you all!! (Good riddance to bad rubbish) Only joking (says she sniggering) :violent3: :violent1: :blah5: :blob6: :blob6: Btw, we don't do anything today (just thank our lucky stars we don't have to look after you lot anymore)!!! :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts