FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys know what to get a guy for a wedding gift. They know that he doesn't want towels, sheets, stuff for the bathroom, or other totally useless stuff. They know that he really wants tools, camping stuff, and anything that can be set on fire or light a fire. Or at least that's usually what the groom usually has on his mind and list. But it's that rare guy that get's the most awesome wedding gift of all............

CAR PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This most awesome of gifts was from Tracer-X and his wife. I should also show what his wife probably made him get too. :p

These are also quite useful as I like to cook about as much as I like to play with the Scort. :D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are ES links. I'll have to get the part number off them this evening or Tracer-X may know off the top of his head.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
god damnit.. i just broke my left swaybar link.. i went to ym work (we carry ES) and asked the sales guys if they made swaybar links, and he dind't know, cause they all go by the measurements or something, instead of car specific.. so i just got some from Napa... alothugh i wanted ES ones, and would have been able to get them, cheap

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The magic part number for the sway bar links is 9.8120RC :wink:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
GTGirlieGirl said:
...we did get ridicouls amounts of money and a free honeymoon....i guess that i cant complain.
hell, sounds good to me. i think ill get married this weekend. wait, damn, finals next week.. ill have to figure out another way to get my scheme to work to get lotsa money and a free honeymoon. :p

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
notice how finance and fiance are nearly spelled the same? Just one of those little things that came up with the whole wedding theme.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts