FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the gt 2nd gen front bumper is "lower" than lx but how about the rear? i need a new rear bumper on my 95 2dr lx and if the gt bumper is lower, id want that. Also, im looking for some gt sideskirts to go on this baby :) thanks and later

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
from what i've seen, the rear GT bumper is close to the same size as the LX. the only real difference is the different style it portrays, and well, i guess it a bit lower near the wheels. i would get it the front as well, so it looks more like a match of bumers between the front and rear. obtaining some sideskirts would be sweet. tell us how it went.

·
Registered
15,619 Posts
Getting sideskirts and a rear bumer from a GT at the junkyard sould be no problem (and fairly cheap too). Getting ones the right color is and as will getting a front bumper. I've replaced my rear bumper numerous times and when I go to the junkyard I think I've maybe only seen one or two front bumpers in perfect condition there, but lots of rear ones. And that was for a LX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.