FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay im looking a 91 gt and they told me theres a part in the dash that controls the highbeams and turnsignals or something and its broke and needs replaced. I guess its like $300 part so I was just wondering if I could take it out of a 2nd gen 1.9 and it would work?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
black93scort said:
Okay im looking a 91 gt and they told me theres a part in the dash that controls the highbeams and turnsignals or something and its broke and needs replaced. I guess its like $300 part so I was just wondering if I could take it out of a 2nd gen 1.9 and it would work?
it's the 'stick' on the left hand side of the steering wheel... if that's what you're aking about... i'm not sure if it would fit.. it might.. i doubt there being any change.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
its the multi-function switch. its alot of money new because its the headlights, wipers, turn signals adn hazard switch all in one.

go to a jy and get one. all you have to do is pull the wheel and disconnect 3 connectors.

the LX one should work, i used a 93GT switch in my pony, so i would assume the pony/lx one would work in the gt.

btw, be certain that you dont jip yourself and put in a switch that doesnt have intermittant wipers. some cars just have off, medium speed, high speed wipers. all GTs have the variable speed wipers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.