FEOA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no i don't know the guy, and i don't know what year/trim but he was driving a galant on the ride home last night and pulled up next to me and his "chubby" friend in the backseat asked if i wanted to race so i said no and dropped to second and beat him to the light, he then had me follow him to a back road and we went from a dig. i pulled up and barely had time to put it in first before he said, "ready?" and went, not having too much time to react i revved what i could and let out the clutch and bogged like a swamp in missouri but i caught up the 1 car difference he had only to come out on top after passing him in third. he left hard and i still won, i think there was something wrong with his galant... but i won. :p

that was my fun...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Wanna know what's wrong with his galant? It's a fat pig, with fat passengers.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good point. and my green machine is light... with a fat driver and his girlfriend in the car. :D

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I was going to re-edit my post. It's an underpowered fat pig with fat occupants. I'm not sure what's all done to your car, but I think a base LX 5spd would take it easy. The 7th gen galant's (92-98) biggest motor was a 2.5L V6. Granted it also had a 2.0L V6 twin turbo option, but I'm sure your "friends" was just a four banger (1.8, 2.0, 2.4). The 8th gen (96-06) had much better engine options. But I doubt you raced an 8th gen.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guarantee you it's a four banger, because a 6 of any kind would've walked me. hard. lol like i said, he started hard and i still caught him... my car has... a "few" mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts