FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's listen to japanese Anime?! and which is your favorite?

Does anybody know Naruto, Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, Ghost in a shell, Scryed, .//hack to name a few :p

And who cannot forget Hellsing and Akira :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm a huge anime fan. I like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Nadesico, anything Dragon Ball-ish (sue me, a lot of people say they suck but I like 'em anyways, seen every episode.) The Soul Taker, Betterman, Dual, Kenshin (HELL YEAH!), the latter two .//hack series (wasn't a big fan of Sign but it had cool music). That new Wolf's Rain show is good, as well as Last Exile. There's really too many that I've seen to name though, so I'll just leave it at that. You'll notice that most of the ones I'm talking about are on TV because I'm broke most of the time and can't find the cash to buy DVD's. :roll:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky you, We don't have a Tv chan that play anime... just children chan, where you can see Yu-Gi-Oh!! :p

I'll think you will like Scryed :p If you can get that :p

.//Hack, it's not like very entertaning (lol, I know, I know :p remember, I'm french :p ) but the story and the anime is just so well built... :p

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Ghost in the Shell ROCKS, another one on the same lines is Metropolis, check that one out if you liked Ghost. I also love Kenshin and the Samurai X OVA/movies. I am currently into One Piece a Dragonball-ish pirate Anime, only DB-ish in the sense that some of the little sagas take too long to finish, but a great anime nonetheless. Also check out Teknoman, (Tekkaman Blade in Japan) it is an early 90's series that only aired 26 episodes in the US, but it was great, I just found it online, and I forgot how cool it really was. Glad to see that there are quite a few of us here who are willing to admit that we are young enough at heart to watch cartoons!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts