FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, ladies and gentleman, in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, about 300 km´s north of the us/canada border (very rough estimate...), it is +2C outside, and snowing like there´s no tomorrow. don´t believe me? check the weather network. better yet, check out this video i took a few minutes ago with my webcam. oh, and it´s already gotten worse :-o everything is now white, abn getting whiter! snowing in regina it´s an AVI, about 1.2 MB´s, a short download for you >56kers, a slightly longer for u 56kers ;-)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just figured out that you can´t load it from that link, so just copy / paste:
http://mrmario.tripod.com/snowing.AVI

·
Registered
802 Posts
DAMN YOU JUGGY! it WAS nice until you said anything, we got like 1 1/2" of sticky THICK snow!! god it sucked *rallye fun*

damn you ;)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I´m really hoping we get some here in the mtns of NC on Saturday night like they´re predicting.. because Sunday morning I´m going to watch some buddies autox their BMWs.. but if it snows I´m going to get a chance to race the scort wagon since she´s got snow tires on her. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup, I´m in Minnesota (Twin Cities area) and we got it too! It´s still piling up outside my door. Always tends to happen around basketball finals time. Old man winter tries to have the final say, but I know it´ll melt. ;-) In like a lamb, out like a lion as they say....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:) 68 degrees F here - glorious sunshine and no rain for over 30 days!! Probably rain for the rest of the summer now, hey ho! :-?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts