FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOHOO! They are 18" Excel TZ-10's. 10 Spoke white alloy wheels :D I'm so happy but I gotta buy a freakin tire for one rim because it has a bubble in it (or a knot, whatever you call it) :( But I have wheels! Pics on the way...photobucket is being a whore.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I planned on rolling the fenders, modifying the strut towers and either cutting or completely removing the fender wells.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone ever rolled their fenders? I have no clue how to do it, but my best idea so far, was to take a ball peen hammer and bend the inside lip in half so it's damn near flush... Other than that, I have no damn clue.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used the very handy :search: function, but I guess I'm a doo-dah, and 3/4 blind....(wait...I am) but I'll look again. I know I've seen a tutorial on here. Worst case: Youtube that shit.

· Registered
5,164 Posts
When I did mine, I relief cut the lip every 2-3" or so, and even closer though the bend area; made way easier to "roll" up. After cutting and before bending, used primer and body undercoat spray on the exposed metal and behind the inner quarter. I used a cloth covered 2X4 as a bucking bar, and carefully body hammered the lip up. Don't get tired and do it, the buck bar will help minimize dents and warping from the rolling and tired=mistakes. After happy with the lip roll, I hit again with primer and undercoat spray. I don't drive mine in the winter, but I have zero rust issues here in northern Illinois.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, LOWET, I'm in MS, not a lot of rust issues here. I'll try that though. I gotta do it tomorrow and I might do a Hi-res write up on it.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shoot, I forgot to add pics of them ON the car here...

Only problem with white wheels I've had is they are EXTREMELY hard to keep clean! Not to mention, with 35 series tires, whenever it gets too cold, the air seeps out.

· Registered
771 Posts
i dunno why his front is up like that, but ive always loveedd the 2nd gens with the front a touch lower than the back, looks sweeeeeet. the back end doesnt look too bad, id say just drop the front a bit and see how it looks.

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's the funny part... The whole system is dropped the proper 4" that it's SUPPOSED to be dropped, but the front does sit a bit higher. Beats me, All I can think of is to heat the coilover springs in the front a bit to give it more drop, because ride quality already blows. Going over train tracks??? 2mph TOPS or it shakes the piss outta everyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.