FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took him right from the line. Up to about 3rd gear I was in the lead 2 cars then sudantly without warrning he just flew pass me and won 2 or my car lengths. I started to catch with him. There was a sharp turn ahead and he had to slow down I didn´t, and I flew pass him again. So kinda I loose but kinda win. But I was really impressed by that push he did?. How the hell did you do that?.. Nitrous? Or it´s his swiss style turbo?

[ Edited by AleX On Date 06-11-2002 ]

·
Registered
261 Posts
You experienced the phenomenom of Turbo Lag... or at least he did.

Those suckers will go once the Turbo spools up, but without the turbo blowing hard, they run like a 2.3 litre Tempo...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh.. now it makes sense. I drove few turbo cars before. They laged but not that BAD. oppss...something just striked me. Both those cars that I drove used nirtous to get turbo spooling faster. ...thats why.
)))

·
Registered
59 Posts
none the less we are talking about a factory turbo, you cant expect them to perform very well
and im not too sure about the volvo
i think if someone who knows how to drive that volvo can be a pretty mean street machine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, my Audi Wagon suffers from really bad Turbo lag. But once it´s going it really kicks.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts