FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got killed today twice one which was reasonable the other one pissed me off...........The first one goes as follows........I pulled up at a light next to a I would say 97-99 jeep cherokee(they all look the same to me) It had the v-8 badge on it im like whatever he starts rolling foward before the light changes and Im like oh man I drop it down to low(i hate fuckreaking automatics) And power brake it because the light on the other side turned yellow BAM GREEN!!! so i floor it and let out the brakes at the same time he squeals tires and im neck and neck with him :eek: i shift after redlining it still neck and neck :eek: then we stay neck and neck until a turn and he lets off i floor it (gotta love eibachs :lol: ) and speed off into the sunset........The next one was up at a light in a different part of town i pull up next to a hottie in a hyndai elantra(however you spell it) and up ahead it goes into one lane im like im gonna be nice and let her go ahead because later on down the raod it turns into two again so i was hoping to get brownie points :lol: and the light turns green and i hear errrrrrrrr She spun tries and ebfore i could do anything she was in front of me speeding away so i pulled a ricer and when it turned into two lanes again flew past her :lol:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sounds good. Those jeeps are pretty fast, depending on what they're carrying. I got a friend who took all the rear seats out of his cherokee and that thing is pretty durn fast. Good job. The elantra... I'm not even sure what that is. Probably a v6 auto, against a 4cylander auto. That's not shameful. I think though, that the best way to get speed out of an auto is to just drive it like it's meant to be driven instead of shifting it like a manual. I'm not sure but I've beaten people with autos that were far superior to my car simply because they insisted on doing the shifting themselves instead of letting the auto do it for them. If you've got a computer hookup (I think that's how it's done) you could try switching your shift points, as well. I haven't driven an auto like that so I don't know, but some (like my friend's camry) have a button on them to make it go up to like 5k before shifting.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
yeah thats my problem i dont really like to be a punk teenager so really i have only had one real race where i jumped when i saw green. i dont wanna light em up if their not gunna do anything (i just light em up for everything else, hehehe) now my timing is off i believe (tried to do the 16 btdc dont think it worked) and its like 1.9L slow untill about 4500 rpms. infact i am sick of it thinking about it im gunna go and tamper with it right now (i did get 92 octane fuel still freakin slow and i was just about out of regular unleaded so i dont think its diluted with weak gas) and i have driven about 8 miles with 92 octane and nuthin...

sorry for getting kinda off topic on your post sittinlo (for real sittinlo :lol: )

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: dont get me started on those uselss things....its obvious the most important part is my lowerin springs........have i mentioned my scort has eben the envy of many now thats its low? I cant wait until i get some reemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss then im gonna be head ricer in my town :lol: :cry: :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :!: 8O :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.