FEOA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have hamburgerwithfriesitis. It is a rare... usually medium-rare condition.

*L* My problem is food TV. Damn channel has way to many good cooking shows and I love to cook... and try new things.

however... christ that kid is going to have problems later on.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I went into severe depression when Wendy's discontinuted the greatest chicken sandwich ever created. The Wild Mountain Chicken Sandwich. I hate when they do that. Same thing with Taco Bell and their Monteray Chicken Quesadillas. If you're gonna make one of the greatest fastfood food's ever created, don't make it for 2 months then stop, damnit. That's just cruel.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I think Tito's more worked up about the Chicken Sandwitch than he was about his psycho ex.

Anyway, that gif just goes to show that the "Everything looks better in slow motion" theory is just plain wrong.

I once saw a young yuppy couple with their baby in a stroller.. this kid couldn't have been 18months old, but probably weighed 40lbs. Both of the parents were very fit looking (ie, they wore medium and small sized LL Bean outfits), but didn't even flinch as they continually handed the kid things to put into her mouth... which she gobbled down as though she were starving.

Glandular disorders are real, I'm not arguing that.. but you just don't see obese people in Sudan, Chad or Somalia. At some point you do have to acknowledge the hamburgerwithfriesitis and fight the glandular disorder as much as you can with a healthy diet.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Beaverboy said:
Anyway, that gif just goes to show that the "Everything looks better in slow motion" theory is just plain wrong.
HAHAHAHA. I'm guessing you missed the episode of Chappelle's Show where he tested this theory by taking a shat, then taking a shat in slow motion. It was horribly disgusting.

Sorry - Back on topic - That kid vaguely reminds me of that Anna Nicole Smith.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
TitoElSpicco said:
I went into severe depression when Wendy's discontinuted the greatest chicken sandwich ever created. The Wild Mountain Chicken Sandwich. I hate when they do that. Same thing with Taco Bell and their Monteray Chicken Quesadillas. If you're gonna make one of the greatest fastfood food's ever created, don't make it for 2 months then stop, damnit. That's just cruel.
...hey man, i know what you mean. but the one time that someone kept the food on their menu, was at burger king with the sourdough bacon cheeseburger. dude, i've spent many lunches at bk for that damn sandwitch. good stuff..
but no worries, in a year, they'll always bring back the greatest chicken sandwich and stuff. usually why they take that stuff away in the first place was because it was something that wasnt asked for all that often. the sourdough was "for a limited time only" and now it's a #4.

oh yeah, good call on the anna nichole smith thing, that's a striking resemblance there.

p.s. i dont think the idea was to make fun of fat people, but just to make fun of the fat kid at the top of the page... i dunno.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.