FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Your best choice maybe the S/R struts from the S/R ZX2. There are stronger than the other struts and can easily handle lowering. If you want to use them on the 2nd gen, you will need special upper mounts. I believe they are available through ZXTuner.com, but unsure of price. When I lowered my car, I used 1.8" Intrax springs and just KYB GR-2 struts. Along with a Suspension Techniques sway bar kit, the car handles extremely well. I really feel the road though, but that's the way I like it. Have had the suspension for over 5 years with not a single issue( OK I had to replace ball joints, but that is to be expected).

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I remember that the set of Intrax springs were about $200. Beware though, 5 years ago the were purple in color new, no idea now. They sit so far in they are hard to see anyway. The sway bar kit (Suspension Techniques) --highly recommended!, were about $300.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.