FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone running one? im getting a 2" catback and i wanna use a glasspack as a muffler, just would like to know how it would sound like. Ive searched youtube but have only seen 1.9's with them

· Registered
1,100 Posts
well I know on the BP glasspacks sound GOOD, takes all the raspy honda sound outta the 16 valve, so idk what it'd sound like on your SPI, it'd crackle and rumble that's for sure, if you put it under the mid of the car and run a nice racing muffler like my otto I have then it'd sound real clean and deep! use it as a resonator then.

you have many options lets put it that way :)

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts

· Registered
398 Posts
madmatt2024 said:
Just a glass pack is too loud in my opinion. I have a glass pack in place of the resonator and a Magnaflow 13234 at the back. Sounds wicked.
http://www.streetfire.net/video/97-esco ... 702307.htm
An unloaded rev of the engine does not tell you what the exhaust sound will be like driving down the street. You need to get real world.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
Your right, it sounds even better when driving. I need to find a safe way to mount a camera or audio recorder to the back so I can get a recording.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
have a friend drive next to u or put the camera on the ground and have a drive away video

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
Just the one of the car standing still and revving, not while driving or accelerating. I would like to get one of the car in motion because several people have told me it sounds awesome outside and I would like to hear it too, not to mention posting it up here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.