FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,446 Posts
How much for the injectors? These are the RX7s, yes?

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanna sell it as a whole, or maybe ecu&afm together, and injectors separate seeing im still using them at the moment....

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i dunno, after the ms is in i want it gone, im not goin to sit on a gtr afm..... buy it and sell it off.... i dunno what to tell ya...

· Registered
587 Posts
well how long before you get the MS in cuz i need a gtr ecu and some injectors and whats yhe price on all that stuff need to know cuz i want to turbo my wagon soon!

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the ms is in, the fact of it not starting the car, keeps me from pulling the gtr stuff yet. i still need to be able to get around. if i have anyluck today ill let you guys know....

now its not a final price , but im thinking ill probably want about 450B/O shipped in the us, for the ecu ,afm and injectors

the last ecu and afm i know of local went for 450 alone...

· Registered
587 Posts
that's high for my budget i think that i'll just go with a rrfp/fmu and some rx7 460cc inj and saty with my stock ecu thank for taking the time to answer my question and good luck with your MS!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.