FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss, who owns another shop has a car that has been left @ his shop for a year + (how do you "forget" about a car?) and he called me today and said come get it..........and it has a cage already in it......... its a 90 GT

So that will bring me to:

86 Wagon L (project Escamino)
88 1/5 Exp
89 GT (parts car)
90 GT (get tomorrow)
92 4 door sedan

I guess I am starting a collection

Will take the digi cam with tomorrow........

Grav1ty

· Registered
897 Posts
Don't know. If there was something majorly wrong with it, or maybe he gave it to you guys then called it in 'stolen' or 'missing' or maybe he just didn't have the money to pay repairs. Maybe it was cheaper to abandon it at your shop than to pay someone to haul it away. o_O Or /maybe/ he got thrown in jail during that time, or killed. Maybe the car was part of a drug deal and after it went down the plan was to abandon it there! Did they call the police or anything and ask them about the plates on it?

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It quit running and they had it towed there, and they left it, out of site out of mind, then over a year later ..... they did not want to mess with it anymore.......

but even if it has issues thee are a lot of good GT parts for my other cars.....

Grav1ty

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG .... It has a taurus 3.0 L V6 (not the SHO but I have a SHO powerplant in the backyard) It runs .... not good yet but I will play with it the rest of today..... It has a Kirkey race seat, cage, and even has a set of studded rubber on rims in the rear.... I guess it was aquired thru a property deal..... a storage lot a towyard had and my shop now has it .... and the 6 cars that were left....and with my fleet of scorts..... the boss thought of me...

I will post pics tonight....

Grav1ty

Going out to see if I can get the front tires to make some smoke in front of the house......

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so here it is.... The trans has a hole in it and parts of the teeth are falling out of the hole.... no problem I have a extra in the GT parts car.....

The motor runs real nice and the car needs some minor things....

Now I have a new autocross car to run in the summer ... and... a car to run on ice this winter......

This car will now consume my next few weeks of free time.....

I want to run it @ the Oscoda-Wurtsmith Airport autocross 10-Jul-2004 to 11-Jul-2004

Grav1ty

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It only had first and second, so we pushed it down the driveway and into the street where I launched it back up my driveway @ a very fast rate of speed and WOW I cant wait to drive it for real!!! It was made posi for the ice and man did it launch hard.....I WILL take it to the drag strip...

Grav1ty

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are making a BIG to do list and hope to have most of it done for the Oscota race ... looks like most of it will be labor and not so much money......

I have lots of parts and paint and stuff like that around. I have a gal of green met for the outside and some black for the int......

A good friend of mine works @ his dads mechanic shop and we will do the trans work there so it will go faster and I have a mechanic there to help (I will let him run the car with me as the second driver, so it works as a nice price for me)

My biggest expence will be the rubber (slicks)

Grav1ty

· Registered
2,125 Posts
Wow... great little racecar! You got majorly hooked up!

coyote-x said:
Don't know. If there was something majorly wrong with it, or maybe he gave it to you guys then called it in 'stolen' or 'missing' or maybe he just didn't have the money to pay repairs. Maybe it was cheaper to abandon it at your shop than to pay someone to haul it away. o_O Or /maybe/ he got thrown in jail during that time, or killed. Maybe the car was part of a drug deal and after it went down the plan was to abandon it there! Did they call the police or anything and ask them about the plates on it?
First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog WAS. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training, next thing you know Killer's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Killer, Killed Nibbles. And Killer said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat. Wow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.