FEOA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am pulling out of my driveway and my german shepherd trys to race me. So i floor it in second gear and he cant keep up then i get to 65 and he passes me that dumb dog. screw german engineering

·
Registered
126 Posts
I liked that more than I probably should. Course I´m in the worst mood possible and it put a smile on my face. Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I´d love to see this happening...lol....but if my dog (a Shih Tzu) tried this, he´d just have a heart attack....Old & Lazy

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
16-04-2003 at 09:06, EXP1787 wrote:
I´d love to see this happening...lol....but if my dog (a Shih Tzu) tried this, he´d just have a heart attack....Old & Lazy
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:) My mother had a Lhasa Apso, similar to a Shih Tzu, if you didn´t keep a tight lead on her she´d be off down the road after anything on wheels from a push-bike to a porche!! A sight to behold! :-D

·
Registered
296 Posts
must be an impressive hund!

my Shepherds are only good up to about 30 MPH, but that still gets them to the frisbee a LOT faster than me!!!

Guten Tag!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
16-04-2003 at 21:18, Pimp_scort_89_GT wrote:
Have you tried turboing your pooch?? that should give him a bit more speed. Maybe a doggy NOS kit would help too.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

careful with the NOS though...besides being poisoned from fuel consumption, your pooch might explode

1 - 12 of 12 Posts