Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

Was digging through my crap in the basement, and found my left over delrin from the endlink group buy. I figure I have enough left for 12 sets, so, here's how we'll rock this dig:

Sign up below. When I get 12 ppl, GB is closed. Send me $55. I'll order the stuff, and when it shows, assemble the kits, and send them on their merry way. Shiping to the land of EH! (Canada) is 10.50, bringing to the total for my frozen friends to $60.50 USD... sorry.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
These endlinks are worth the money. I bought some a long time ago and installed the front set on my car, and they are great. Feels like I have solid endlinks with heim joints. +1 for Josh_LX™ endlinks

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
these endlinks are the shit. i love them. sucks that i couldnt use all the hardware with my addco rear bar. but i reused the delrin. josh let me know where you got the bolts from. i need to order some spares. my fronts are pretty bent

·
Registered
396 Posts
Should be for both sets I am in for another set my turbo car needs a set!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
So I got the fronts in, much easier to do the fronts than it was the rears, for me anyway. They clicked at first but I just tightened it down more. I had to use a different bolt/nut but they were just a little shorter than the originals, but I have them tightened down showing four threads.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
So... does this mean the GB is closed, or what?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.