FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
They are nice...i like the second one better.....but where should one look at to find gauge that are not pre-tinted...cauz i don't like the stock color of the gauges in the LX Scort and i don't like the color of those you link us too...i want white one...with clear number...so when i pop on my neon blue instrument cluster lights....i will see neon blue numbers...not the pre-tinted gauge's color !!! :)

tanks if you can help me out..

ciao,
Maxxx

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
95EsortSittinLo said:
95EsortSittinLo said:
now i have a 95 is there any reason why these wont fit it says 91-94 i thouhgt 91-96 were all the same :?
*bump*
are you talking about the ones i have above. Those should fit 91-96. I remember some of the years have a diffrent dash so you might wanna check on that one.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Is there a difference in the dash on the 95 and 96? The only thing I can think of that changed in those years is the cars went to OBD-II.. I doubt that has anything to do with it. Is there someone with a 95 or 96 who can help us out on this?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Damnit. 25 bucks for them? I want a set...instead of payin 110 for the set from corksport or where ever that was I saw em. I need to go Ebay hopping for a set.

95: the reason why they might not fit is that there were year to year changes of minor things through the generation. An example is the taillight sockets are different from the 92 than from the 94-95s.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
James92Scort said:
Damnit. 25 bucks for them? I want a set...instead of payin 110 for the set from corksport or where ever that was I saw em. I need to go Ebay hopping for a set.

95: the reason why they might not fit is that there were year to year changes of minor things through the generation. An example is the taillight sockets are different from the 92 than from the 94-95s.
so do you think they would fit? :?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.