FEOA Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yeah it´s true !! Those econo-box are very reliable!!! ...they might not get the chicks excited...but still!!!!...

If you want to see a swift with some very useless modification ( which includes a plow scraper) go to this page...it´s kind of inspiring in the not what to do way hehehe
It´s a web site where they´re making fun or Ricers...sometimes there comments are good...sometimes it´s just bitchy mouth chitchat hehe
http://www.beaterz.com/reviews/0700/p50_metro_scoop/metro_scoop_quarter.jpg
www.beaterz.com for the whole site
Tell me what you think of that!!!

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
people can eat crap and die. I think that Metro looks f´in awesome. save for the stupid Type R badge on the hood. But Damn that looks awesome. ;-)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ahahah yeah I like the side skirts...but the front bumper is weird....they should have molded one with more straight lines... I don´t like the rounded shapes on a car...that´s why i dont like the Sunfire hehe But just imagine the guy trying to get over speed bumps near his grocery store with that Scoop 2" high from the gound heheh

·
Registered
40 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
28-04-2003 at 06:26, Foxy wrote:
Just a purely personal comment - I like the symmetrical look and although Siragan is, as always, correct about the original reason for having an off-set grille, having a full-width one should make no difference at all. Pardon me if my ignorance is showing. Commenting on this site is not always appreciated!!;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Its actually still not symmetrical. In the "V" configuration it would be symmetrical, but he says it looks like a$$.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
28-04-2003 at 08:42, James92Scort wrote:
...just like losing 30 lbs off the hood isn´t going to make the car handle any differently. ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

lmfao here we go again. ;)

Steve

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
lol I´m sure not too many people in Arizona or even here in indiana (it´s 75 and sunny today...been outside almost all day) are worried about the engine freezing ;-) Although I have seen an engine freeze up. My sisters dodge ran out of coolant in the middle of december and her now exhusband threw water in there...yep...you guessed it...it froze completely solid. She was lucky the block was still good...took a week for it to thaw out. :-o

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw what you said but this is for the people who haven´t seen that thread and needed a reference for what I was talking about.

[ This message was edited by: Lighthammer on 06-05-2003 19:21 ]

21 - 34 of 34 Posts