FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to this site I have a 90 lx that I race on the dirt ovals. My problem is I am not getting fuel, the pump is working i am getting fuel all the way to the injector but the injector is not releasing the fuel. I have replaced the injector and the control module which someone told me had to do with the fuel I thought it was just for spark but anyway thats were I am at I know its getting fuel to the injector but its not coming out at all any suggestions will be greatley appreciated....

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it is a new injector I will check the wires if It was not getting the correct fuel pressure say it was to low would that still not cause it to open the injector at all. I am gonna check the wires today thnx for the help....

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The same thing probably happened here a wire got disconnected that shouldn't have.

Ok so the two wires coming out of the injector 1 is to the car ignition the other gets a pulse from the computer to tell it when to open . right? and you just bypassed the comp and sent the injector your own pulse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.