FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
398 Posts
Why on God's Green Earth would you want to remove the one thing that keeps your fuel system functioning in this day and age of trashy and dirty gas? :roll:

· Registered
398 Posts
94_wagon said:
Bear45-70 said:
Why on God's Green Earth would you want to remove the one thing that keeps your fuel system functioning in this day and age of trashy and dirty gas? :roll:
And I really hope this was a joke...
Why would it be a joke? The fuel available to day is junk compared to what was available back in the dark ages of the 60's and I don't mean octane either. The gas is full of ash and junk plus the destroyer of fuel system components ALCOHOL, that never showed up in fuel back then. Plus one producer wants you to believe nitrogen is a fuel enhancer. The gas now goes bad in as little as 3 months. So explain why the hell you would want to remove the one piece of equipment that keeps a least some of that crap out of your ejectors and FPR?

· Registered
10 Posts
Bear45-70 said:
94_wagon said:
Bear45-70 said:
And I really hope this was a joke...
Why would it be a joke? The fuel available to day is junk compared to what was available back in the dark ages of the 60's and I don't mean octane either. The gas is full of ash and junk plus the destroyer of fuel system components ALCOHOL, that never showed up in fuel back then. Plus one producer wants you to believe nitrogen is a fuel enhancer. The gas now goes bad in as little as 3 months. So explain why the hell you would want to remove the one piece of equipment that keeps a least some of that crap out of your ejectors and FPR?
Haha seriously man?... I don't know about your cars but normal cars require maintence. REPLACING fuel filters for example. Why would anyone just take a fuel filter out of their car...

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,980 Posts
Wow...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.