FEOA Forums banner

FS: random stuff. Help me clean up...

For Sale 
2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  sedanman 
#1 ·
Need money.selling stuff.

Rear disc swap: everything to swap minus e-brake cables. about 80% of it still new in box.(paid 220 total for everything) 150$ obo +shipping

3pc GT spoiler: no brackets unless i can find them. painted flat black good shape. 40$obo + shipping

1.9 starters: 4 of them, spares from yard, tested. 10$obo + shipping

1.9 valve cover: painted flat black and baked with sanded aluminum lettering SOLD

1.9 valve cover:painted red but needs REDONE. i will paint and bake it if requested.I have a few colors... 10$obo as is or 15$obo after paint +shipping

Intercoolers: 15$ obo + shipping ea. PGT intercooler, mx6 GT intercooler, GTP intercooler(PENDING/crazycarl88), SAAB blackstone intercooler(PENDING/argowagon)

Various parts and pieces...ask i might have it.

-Nick

See less See more
#4 ·
just to help you sell the starters you can use everything from the starter to rebuild a 1.8 starter but the nose and the gear.

the motor is the same as is the solenoid so you can swap out the guts if your starter is broken

might be interested in one of the intercoolers what would the shipping be to 34974

#5 ·
sorry, no more clutch lines,i threw my stockers out after i did customs on mine.

which intercooler? that would effect shipping.

#6 ·
what are the demisions of all of them i'm not sure what they look like. pics would be nice.

#7 ·
Damn. Why do you have to be so far away? :lol: I'm in need of a rear disk swap, but you're 10 hours from me :?

What's all included in the swap?

#8 ·
Defiler,
the swap has
NIB:rotors,calipers,pads
JY:Hubs

Right now, I'm in indiana visiting friends and fam. and i'll be here for another week or so, I might be willing to meet halfway. PM me if interested.

Agro,
I'll try and snap some pics of everything later today and post em up.

-Nick

#10 ·
yea this is the for sale thread post some pics please so i can decide which one i want PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
im workin on it mayne. :)

#12 ·
koooolllll bro!!!!!

#13 ·

All of them are in excellent condition, with little or no bent fins. All sides/bare aluminum are painted flat black.(except the GTP intercooler, but it can be painted upon request)

Crazycarl, you're not THAT long of a drive, if you'd be down i'd more than likely drive halfway or even to you if you help with gas. I currently get about 38-40mpg hwy so it wouldnt be much at all.

-Nick

#14 ·
ok how much for the SAAB intercooler {the one in the middle.} shipped to 34974

#16 ·
ok, PM's sent, OP updated

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.