FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i got lots of great parts:

great condition stock hatch spoiler painted satain black (all studs unbroken) $50 obo

braided steel break line set (bearily used) $50 obo

clear cornes $15 -broken keeper tabs :(

stock egt painted w/ good racing slicks(painted well, no curb rash the whit stuff is salt from the stupid snow)

i also have an adjustable rear controle arms $ ???
full 2.25 exhaust from downpipe w/magnaflow muffler $150

-ill post pics of the exhaust and controle arms soon.

-also i forgot i have a roll cage it wasnt welded to the frame of the car so i didnt have to cut it any for that i was hopeing to get around $200 obo

-and a shortshifter im not sure the brand $60 obo

-thanks and good hunting. im also open to trades anything that will help with turboing my bp project.

here are some pics of the roll cage its in wxelent condition

hope that enough pics... its in great condition and comes with a bracket to hold your fire extenguisher

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Can you hold the Stainless braided lines for 24 hours for me?

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Go ahead and sell them to Skuce. I'm not in an OMG NEED IT NOW situation or anything. :)

I am interested in pics and details on the control arms and cage, though. :)

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ciento44 said:
Go ahead and sell them to Skuce. I'm not in an OMG NEED IT NOW situation or anything. :)

I am interested in pics and details on the control arms and cage, though. :)
ok ill get pics up soon. the roll cage is practicly new and the rear control arms are too. -thanks

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Obviously wait to see what he's got first, but i've got a spare front or rear welded motor mount that i just bought by mistake from Neumann. I'd have to check which.

PM me if Skuce happens to not have any, though i'd be surprised if he didn't have any. :)

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ciento44 said:
Obviously wait to see what he's got first, but i've got a spare front or rear welded motor mount that i just bought by mistake from Neumann. I'd have to check which.

-the front tranny mount is the one i really need but i will check with him first

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[\quote]OEM or Aftermarket?

You looking for Inserts? Urethane Solids? Stockies?[/quote]

just stockies. all 3 of possible. Since you live in Onterio canada could i have you ship them to someone in Dupuy Quebec so i dont have to deal with customs? They are going to mod them there then ship them to me.

-thanks my num is 717-600-6322 if you want to discuss this.

· Registered
1,151 Posts
pics of the rollcage?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
body will be scrapped this weekend (the other parts removed already will not) so if you need a rear bumber a pass/drivers door or rear hatch all in great condition let me know before its too late!

· Registered
1,151 Posts
who made that cage and what is it made out of?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.