FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have exact numbers for the bolt diameter and pitch on the front strut mounts? I would like to get my hands on some (no I'm nowhere near a j/y, otherwise it would be easy), but I don't want to buy the whole mount just to get the bolts.

I spent 45 minutes in Napa the other day getting near misses, only to come up dry by the end.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
10,101 Posts
You mean the 4 bolts that hold the mount to the strut tower? I bought some a while back. They were M10 but I can't remember the thread pitch.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are the ones. I had my strut bar mounted on a stack of washers to act as risers but I had too many visions of the washers slipping and my tower tearing through the sheet metal... or something else bad. Low probability because I had them on there pretty good but nevertheless I'd rather just stack the bolts.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried that. Literally about half a dozen very near misses, but no hits. I'll just have to wait till next time I'm in Reno I suppose. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.