FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone has told anybody, and not sure if it will work on 1st and 2nd gens, on the 3rd gens, hog out the ball joint bolt holes whichever way you want camber, on the inside hog it out toward the inside of the car, and outside move it toward the outside of it. Also, if they dont check much at tech, remove the power steering and A/C, my car pushed like a mother and with it off it actually turned when i turned the wheel, and didnt got straight. Also, i run the Cooper CS4 Tourings in 185/65/14 stock for them, but thats asphault and to my liking, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
13 Posts
be careful not to do too much with this we tried it a while back and it pulled the cv shaft right out...the night before the race none the less. We ended up drilling out either the top or bottom bolt on the McPhearson and moving it there without a problem. We have 5.5 degree

·
Registered
13 Posts
you find the right belt and pulley combo without the a/c and p/s? We dont seam to be having issues with it pushing anymore I guess now its almost loose i guess. all depends on how hard she gets into it. the harder she goes the looser she is

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i got the belt figured out- Advance has the belt its a ending number 397 5 rib i think just ask for that, then you need to take the idler pully from the bottom below the A/C and put it where the tensioner is with a washer-Ill grab a pic of what i had to do, you need to make it so it keeps the center tight and lets the pully itself roll.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.