FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anybody's seen these pictures yet.

And just to put it out there, these pictures are for your viewing pleasure, please don't start getting all political and stuff, we don't need a flame war about any other wars.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Someone does have some serious talent, not to mention some major patriotism...oh yeah and don't forget too much time on their hands. :lol:
It looks cool though. I don't like to draw too much attention to myself so I think I'd have a problem driving that around too.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I admire and respect the talent and time it took to make that, but I can't say I like it. It's very random and disorganized, has no defining lines and doesn't enhance the vehicle's look at all. It's like an art collage I did in 3rd grade...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I don't understand where you guys are seeing talent. It's a series of vinyl decals printed out (and probably cut to size) on an expensive plotter... then some guy just lays the film on the car just like window tint.

Talent would have involved making the rear hatch actually match up with the images on the sides.. making for a continuous collage.. From what I've seen of Siragan's photoshop work, he could probably out-do this guy with access to the same equipment.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
awesome job. It takes some major nuts to drive a vehicle like that in this day and age. Which is really sad.

you all do relaize the sides and back are different themes right? so they shouldn't match up. If they did all you would have is white and red stripes on the back rather than the whole flag. The quality of it isnt what's important anyway.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
You're right.

If they'd tried to blend Sept 11th into Operation Iraqi "Freedom" it wouldn't have worked out. Maybe they planned on using some weapon of mass destruction overlay to bridge the gap between the two themes, but couldn't find any pictures of WMDs despite a thorough search. :wink:

*is not a political debate.. I'm merely talking about art flow, production, and skillz*

:twisted:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let me first state that i'm an American. Next, i have to say that that thing is hideous. But, then again, there is a person around here who drives what appears to be fn f-16 on the road, so whatever. People are free to do whatever they want to thier cars. Praise the lord and pass the vinyl.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Well now we know where our tax dollars go. I think that they should stop investing in stupid cars like this one and maybe buy a porshe that way they could get peoples attention. This is sick (in the throw up kinda way) LOOK AT MY RIDE. I have no money no job and for the hours it took someone to design this and the money they spent they could have opened up new jobs for poor worthless people like me!

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
siragan said:
I admire and respect the talent and time it took to make that, but I can't say I like it. It's very random and disorganized, has no defining lines and doesn't enhance the vehicle's look at all. It's like an art collage I did in 3rd grade...
You mean like your sig?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.