FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm moving to a new house and would like to get rid of all my 2nd gen parts. They're free to whoever can pick them up in St. Paul.
I have the following parts and others: drivers side door (white with blue door card for 4 door/wagon) Rear disk brake assembly from a EGT with NOS e-brake cables (just the cables are new, the rest is from a salvage yard), front bumper, A '94 EGT wheel, various 14" steelies wheels, 1.9L oil pan (like new)

FREE

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,
I'm moving to a new house and would like to get rid of all my 2nd gen parts. They're free to whoever can pick them up in St. Paul.
I have the following parts and others: drivers side door (white with blue door card for 4 door/wagon) Rear disk brake assembly from a EGT with NOS e-brake cables (just the cables are new, the rest is from a salvage yard), front bumper, A '94 EGT wheel, various 14" steelies wheels, 1.9L oil pan (like new)

FREE
Of course the rear brake setup couldn't be a year ago lol. I just paid a bunch for mine in late 2019.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

FREE
Hi,

FREE
If you got rims, i'll take those off your hand

·
Registered
4 Posts
Safe to assume the parts are no longer available? If by some chance you’ve still got some, I may be interested. I’m in Minneapolis, and picking up a 2nd gen wagon on Friday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts