FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found it on a mitsu starion, and they both are in excellent condition, I know the front mount can be used, I was wondering about the turbo, Looks like I would have to tap the oil pan, So what I was wondering would this work on my 1.9l I used to have a small setup on this car 3yrs ago, but it only lasted 3 months thanks to me needing money. Somebody holla at me about this.

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
james you just insulted me, 200 is way more then the car is worth :) I would say maybe a dollor :) any how, I just got to find me a manifold next, and if you ever see brian, tell him to email my ass, I still got his plate. The damn thing got retured to sender on me...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Grab it.. because someone like me may pay you $60 for the parts. :wink:

That turbo is probably designed for a 1.8L or 2.0L DOHC engine, so I would image it would work with the 1.9L SOHC in your LX, although a smaller turbo might be more useful.

What are the dimensions on that FMIC?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey, speaking of Conquests

I have an 88' Conquest TSi 2.6L Turbo that's in cherry condition for its age and only has 89k miles on it!!!!

The trans went (auto) but the motor purrs. The interior is the best part of it, it just doesn't have a radio receiver anymore.

But if anyone wants something to steal parts off of or pull a motor for an old Trooper plus the seats and stuff would be an awesome upgrade I'll sell the whole car for 600 bucks!!!

FMIC is usually 200, and the turbo can be a hundred or so, and the seats can be 100 each easy...so someone could make their money back fast.

I wont do it because I love the stupid thing too much and I promised the guy I bought it off of that I wouldnt part it out....but if I sell the car and they part it out I'm still good to my word!

send me some mail at [email protected] or since I'll be without internet for a month or so call me 928 533 1837

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.