FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here is the deal. for your avatars you can either UPLOAD your own avatar, or you can hotlink it from where ever it is hosted, and that is if they allow it. sometimes they won't allow it and all you will get is the red X when you know the image is there. so then in that case, download the image to your computer and then upload it here.

rules for uploaded avatars:
no bigger than 12k
no bigger than 80x80

simple ... enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@DeathSlinger00 - in the forums, go up to profile. then scroll down to the avatars. there is an option to link to an off-site avatar. this will only work if the server that the image is on, allows hot linking. if they do not allow hot linking you should just save your avatar to your computer. then come to feoa and choose to upload your avatar. then you won't have to worry about anything because your avatar is on the feoa server. if you have any more problems or questions go ahead and post here. i'll help ya get it figured out. if you could actually tell me where the avatar is that you want to use it might help, i could look into it.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok done ... i have changed the way the user info is. this way you only goto the forum info. it was weird, both user info had the exact same info being displayed, so i don't know why they don't just change to one. so i made the fix myself. if there are any problems with this let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeathSlinger00 ... i set your avatar for you. you might want to look for an avatar that is smaller than that. if you want, i can take that image and shrink it down for you.

if you want me to send me a PM with your email address and i will email you the file when i shrink it. then you can just use the upload avatar feature on the site and upload it no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.