FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all!!!

Not been on the site for aaages been mega busy showing my car etc.

Woke up Sunday morning at 4:15am to find that some *bleep* idiot had parked across the driveway blocking our car in!

Woke Andy up who werent impressed (he loves his sleep!!!!) lol

Phoned the Police who were there pretty quick and said the only oprion was to have the car towed away!!!!

Bye bye Golf!!!!

At least we got there in time, was doing 120mph Andy were crapping himself!!! lol

Record time of 1 1/4 hours to Silverstone from Sheffield, usually takes 2 hours!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tell me...because I really want to know. Do you all EVER have sunny days over there?

The more I think about it, I don't recall seeing any pix from the UK where it wasn't either foggy beyond all belief, or raining or had just rained.

I imagine when the sun does shine, the people come outside and stare in wonder at the sky....

I'm kidding of course, but you all do seem to have a disproportionate amount of cloudy weather.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
If I were you, I just would have grabbed a jack, put it on the front crossmember, and moved him a couple feet. That's what we do to clear the parking lot for autocross for people who aren't around to move when we put up signs.

Besides... it looks like you have PLENTY of room to drive on the sidewalk... I dunno why you flipped out and had his car towed, it really wasn't a big deal. I wouldn't be suprised if you get a brick through your window in a week :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts