FEOA Forums banner

FOr those who thought I was crazy....

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  siragan 
#1 ·
Ok, I'm pretty much guilty of uglyfying cars in Photoshop. I admit it. But I found this site that actually sells kits to make your car more ugly. Check it out. Here is an example (untouched by me, I promiss).

Check it out at http://www.vwwoody.com/index.htm

See less See more
#4 ·
They're not supposed to look cool, really. They're supposed to be retro. Or something. *shrug*
Reminds me... a previous roomate of where I'm living left his caprice wagon at the place, don't know how long it's been sitting there... We should restore it and sell it. ...For a woody kit! ;)

#17 ·
Well, I'd have to say that the wagon has so many ugly things wrong with it, that it's beautiful, and I'm not lieing!

Now, as for these kits, it almost suits the style of the PT cruiser (in certain colors), and I really didn't think that a Mini could get uglier.... I guess I was wrong!

#25 ·
Wow. That wagon is hideous... but it works. I actually kinda like it. One of the few "riced" cars that actually looks nice. Props to whoever did it. Looks clean.

And yeah... the focus sucks regardless. The only improvement that the wood makes it that the car burns a little faster. Unfortuantely, when you drive it off a cliff, it's more likely to float.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.