FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the record i dont really know much about the activation. I know my neighbour has a kit and uses a button for the actual spray with now WOT switch. and another switch for the arming. maybe i didnt word it right

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Ok, I'm sorry. Your neighbor watchs to much fast and furious.

Every nitrous kit on the market comes with some kind of WOT switch to activate the nitrous. WOT is when your under the heaviest load and you are running at your max fuel pressure. If you get a lean condition at any point you can start damaging parts.

· Registered
209 Posts
I don't understand what's so great about that video. If you've got so much horsepower that you can't keep traction, that's not a good thing. I could get those numbers on my stock EGT anyday.

· Registered
1,545 Posts
It's a great thing! The reason he can't keep traction there is because he is running 18's at the track. It is kind of a funny vid, not a vif to show off his 1/4 mile time. If he had a 15 inch rims with drag radials or slicks he would be running 13's and that IS impressive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.