FEOA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
If anyone finds that how-to I would love to have that info. My problem is not getting the headlights off. (I had to replace one after I melted the internals of it from trying to use a high-watt bulb. FYI: Don't use the higher watt lamps on the 2nd Gen headlights, unless you like frustration and cuss words.) I couldn't see a way to separate the "clear" plastic from the back of the fixture without tearing it all to hell. The one I replaced was from a junkyard so it is as yellow as the original one. (Sure wish I had known that website from above earlier.) So, if you find that how-to, please let me know.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Spider-Man said:
If anyone finds that how-to I would love to have that info.
The forums on this site are arranged to easily find relevant posts. The search doesn't work on posts since the last big forum update, so occasionally you actually need to take a look through the pages for an older post... but they're not hard to find if you use your browser's find function on each page (Ctrl+F in IE). I'm not trying to be a prick. I'm just trying to let you know that the information that doesn't show up when doing a search may be there anyway.

It took me about 2 minutes to find these posts about headlight cleaning in the Exterior Modifications forum.

Clear Corners vs. Dirty Headlights

Headlight cleaning question

Cleaned Headlight Pics

I hope those help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.