FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how I got this idea... but it looks pretty decent (for a quick 'chop), and the Focus lights aren't that expensive...

What do you think? Any idea how difficult this would be? I've no experience with these kinds of things... though I'm sure this wouldn't be too easy, as you'd have to cut into the body.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I saw the thread and my first thought was "why...?" then I saw the chop... all red taillights look sweet. But I'd just buy some Tracer wagon taillights which are already all red. However, the Unique-ness you're looking for would be absent in that case.

all in all, good chop, if you have the money and time...go for it y0!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
You would have to chop up the complex curve in the rear quarter panels in order to fit in some tail-lights that were designed for a car with a sharp waist-line crease. Save yourself some aggrivation and just buy some tracer tails.. they look pretty good, IMHO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah yer right. Too bad I don't have the time & experience... I might actually try it.

I never noticed Tracers have all red lights :?

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah... i like my all red lights... but i still am a little pissed they have no options for "euro" lights for our wagons... the thing is, i noticed that chevy suburban tail lights are almost the same exact shape as the scort wagons... and i'm sure they make the euros for the suburbans (they do for the full size pickups) just and idea

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
SgtRauksauff said:
Tracer lights don't look too bad.....

--sarge
What year tracer are those lights off of?

here are mine. They have the small amber section on the bottom.. kinda like the Euro spec tail lights on the 94-95 mustangs.. Tracer lights are the shizzy! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts