FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i test drove a focus svt yesterday, and o.m.f.g, h.f.s, it was awsome, it shifted so nice , no jerky cluthch, nice sounding idle, and preformance was so good. every shift jamed me and the sales man back into the seats. it may be sitting in my drive way soon.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Coo. when i test drove an 04 Spec V, I rammed through the gears as fast as possible. I was doin 80 on the backstreets and the sales guy was gettin all nervous lol

When i test drove the 00 Si I have, I had my dad and the 200+ lb sales guy in the rear....didn't feel all that impressive until after I drove it home and hit 130 on the highway. heh

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man i couldnt sleep a bit. cant stop thinking about that dam car. nice but expensive. 20 grand but with a 3 grand rebate. and id have to trade in one of my scorts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Look for a new '04 with the PZEV engine. 150 hp and I think I've seen where some of the '04 models have some of the pieces from the SVT. You could prolly pick one of those up for about $13k and have some money for a good intake, headers and exhaust
Check out some of the Focus boards for info
try here: http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/ubbt ... p?Cat=&C=2

Look in the Duratec tuning forum. Lotsa info in there about the new engine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts