FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I NEEEEEEEEDDDDD to get my flywheel resurfaced before i put my clutchmasters stage one and new Tranny on.... (turbo project starts after that) Does anyone know if I can do it myself? and how? im gonna call around to some machine shops tomorow... Ive heard it can be done on the same machine thats used to cut Rotors, but that it takes too much metal off, if my calculations are right, its gonna cost me $426 just to get the car running right, not including the complete cat-back exhaust i need.. So if i can take this shortcut, im gonna
take a look

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one ever said it was gonna be cheap, its just i have 3 cadillacs. and a Mazda that i also have to maintain, and the 3 caddys only take premium... hehe, i waste more $$ in one day on the caddy, then i would in 1 week with the scort.. i did call a napa, $35, im bringin it in 2moro thanx guys

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could sell 2, but i wont bring myself to do it, they are all really nice powerful rides,except for the 87... thats only a 4.1 liter V8, 145hp... really sad for a v8, it wont even chirp em.. the other 2 are both 4.9 V8s, 200hp/275lbft Tq @3000RPM, they get movin, heres a burnout vid in my 93 Seville

no sound but its all good
right click save target as
http://www.dustinmcintyre.com/burnouts/sevillesmoke.wmv

· Registered
2,263 Posts
yeah i had my flywheel resurfaced and lightened for 70 bucks at a local machine shop i believe i am at like 12lbs (maybe 13 i cannot remember he wrote it on the flywheel but i didnt really care to remember what it was for sure) compaired to nearly 17 lbs. as with all bolt on mods i felt it the first time i got on it then i was just used to it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.