FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, im going to be staying in boynton beach, florida for a week. my first vacation, teehee. and while i was there, i figure i'd try and find a jy. does anyone know where any good ones are over there?
im trying mapquest, but she's being a little bitch. boynton beach is about 15mi south of palm beach. anything would be good help..

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm in Miami and we have a lot of them down here in Miami-Dade County. The next county up is Broward County and it has the city of Fort Lauderdale in it. As you go more north, the junkyards are fewer and get more and more expensive. You will be in the next county north of Broward and is called Palm Beach County and its major city is West Palm Beach. I would recommend going to Miami but that's going to be too far so your best bet would be a place called U-Pull It in Broward County. Their prices are more like Miami's. If you want directions, let me know. It's a huge place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.