FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a really cheap camera so the color is a little off. (1.3 Megapixels)

I am really just testing the color scheme out to see if I like it. It's Baby Blue and Black. I still need to do the sunvisors but when I finish I will update all the pics on my website.

·
Registered
710 Posts
cstyle73 said:
I think i'd be better off using 35mm and getting the pics put on a disc. Well the camera cost $35 at Walmart. :D
You bought a digital camera at WalMart for $35??? Man, the pictures aren't THAT bad really. Not if you're just having fun with it. I'll have to go and pick one up. Keep meaning to take pics of my car but never do develop the film... Pic in my signature is from Feb 2002, a bit old to say the least. El cheapo digital camera might change all that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I already have the black carpet waiting. I am painting the outside baby blue also. Hope Adam doesn't get mad. The color is actually called General Motors Blue(on a Ford).

I am also going to put a 10 inch T.V. in the dash if I can figure a way to convert my manual A/C-Heat controls to power, electric, auto whatever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.