FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i turned 18 on valentines day, and the drinking limit here in saskatchewan is 19, while its 18 in manitoba. So me and my friends decide to go to Brandon, Manitoba to see what we could find.

We started out at the Keystone, a COOL stripper bar, where everythings expensive, we had a couple rounds there, than once the show was done *like 2 hours :D* we decided to head out to *Houstans*..

We got there and there was a big assed line, we stood in the cold for like 15 minutes, we got in and paid the $5 *unexpected* covercharge and walked in, and started to look around. I ended up having a black russian, a whisky shot, and a paralyzer *costing like $4 each*

So ending the night, one of my friends met this chick and they were dancing, while me and my friend wes were hanging out overtop the dance floor watching some terrible dancing and some great butt grabbing. WE glance over and see this unopened Smirnoff Ice sitting there, but go back to our business. like 10 minutes later, we look back its still there, so i ask Wes *my friend* to pass the Ice, he does i take like 1/2 a sip and this big old 50 year old bitch shows up behind us and starts threatening us abotu drinking her drink

She Threatened to Break both of our legs, and also yelled at my friend for having no etiquette. So it was the end of the night and we were all poor as hell, we scrounged up the $4 to give to this bitch who we didnt even know if it WAS her drink or not. And i decided to slam it RIGHT infront of her. Then they closed and we went to some chicks house, then went to Humpty Dumpty's, and i had a Humpty Cristo *wasnt so good*

Than went to our hotel to sleep, then came home this morning. And that was my first bar experience ever :D and i had a great time

·
Registered
822 Posts
my friend's b-day was on valentine's day, and he turned 18..... i'm turning 18 in 5 days, on the 28th

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Juggernaut said:
Ha! You youngens...

=<.<=
=>.>=

*is only 20 yrs old*

Sounds like quite the grand ol' time, nuke! =^.^=
8O

<---- 21 and 6 months :D

Sounds like you had a blast Nuke...don't go gettin wasted...you might wake up with a b**chy wife and a few kids one day. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts