FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I just read on foxnews.com about the fire in Rancho Cucamonga, ca. Which is where Slapyo's parents house is. If anyone has any news from that area please let us all know. Donny if there is anything we can do for your family please let us know as well.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
ya, the fire is pretty bad. i'm a little south of it, but still really close, within a couple miles. we are just below where they are making evacuations, but they have told us to keep the roof wet and to back all the cars into the driveway so if they do need us to go, we can do so quickly. we do have friends that have been evacuated already and it looks like one guys house is gonna go cause its the last one at the top of the hill by itself, just lots of bush around it. it's a pretty huge mess. the smoke and ash make it really hard to breathe. it looks like it is snowing everywhere! i haven't seen blue sky either heh, the sun is a big red disc in the sky. pretty nasty crap, and it's still going very fast. i'm tryin to get pics, but am busy. will try and get some posted up for you guys to see. but we are ok for now, hopefully it'll stay that way. the view at night is awesome, the whole mountain side is lit up and glows, that's probably the only good thing to come of it heh. will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
319 Posts
fires now in east county

there's currently fires very near to my moms house.. the second one in the last 3 months to threaten that houise... its october geez!!! this is really getting overwhelming, and its really sad at how many people have lost their homes... and everything they had to leave behind in them... well i'm prayin for eveyrone, including my mom and all my friends... i'll keep you posted...

Laci

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yeah!

i only 50 miles away from all the fires, but its still snowing here in buena park, makes the wax job i did last week, go to the crap hole! but glad to hear you are fine still, dinwatts dad already evacuated his house sat, dont know if its still the reor not, and mg g/f, she has had 2 freinds houses lost, one was in vegas and came back, but to late1 good to hear you are still fine donnie, hope it stays relativlysafe for you!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hey Y'all. I live directly above Donnie by about 10 blocks, My house is about 4-5 blocks south of the Haven Estates that are burning. I hope y'all are praying for this and all the fires to stop. I would really like to have a house to go home and see my family in when I'm visiting them from College. But for now it sounds like things will pass us by. Thanks for all of the concern for the City of Rancho.
Thanks again for caring about RC, not many people would.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Well Donnie, Firstly I was misinformed by my friend while At Knotts that the Car show had been"sold out" in fact only pre-sales had been sold out but she said there were no tickets available a tthe Gate. My friend Gabe from the dorms went, as he lives in SD anyway. He said it was badass. and secondly they are giving my parents and all of the people in our area some crap about Tile roofed houses being safe... But we all have wooden decks that stick out of the back of the house.... doesn't make sense to me, but they are still ready to go if the need comes around.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok so last night we found out that the fire was near my friends house who lives in Dehesa area... the dumb ass mother **** cops wouldn't let people go up and even pick up their own children.. well after being threatened to be aressted me and my bf got up to her house to get his avenger out of there... when we got there u could see the fire, but as we jump started my bfs avenger the flames started comnig down the hill behind her house, so we got out of there, but the cops made us turn around so no way to get back into el cajon... we got stuck in descanso and decided to go to el centro for the night, but ended up in a hotel in brawley... if anyone has anyone stuck over on the east side of descanso, tell them to take the 94 and it goes into rancho san diego... well i've had several peoplewe know lose their houses in crest, and other family and friends still wondering whether their house is still there and standing... its becomnig all so real... i was away and my roomates had to grab my stuff becuz the fire got close in to el cajon.... ill keep u guys updated.. this is seriously surreal...

Laci

1 - 14 of 14 Posts