FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
look in the yellow pages for a auto paint dealer, they have the good stuff. i use the stuff at wall-mart some times and never had a problem with it, just dont buy any if it has dust on it. the shelf life for resign is like 4 months.

·
Registered
365 Posts
if you want to get rid of the trunk lid and make the reflectors smooth(shaving) you can use bondo(body filler) and you can use fiber-glass on the bumpers but don't over use the hardener cause it will make cracks....hope it halps...anyway i did it to my scort(body-filler and fiberglass)....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought that if you used bondo to fill in the whole gap where the reflectors would be at then it would eventually crack and fall our, or atleast that was my understanding on it from allthe stuff that I have read here.

And I havent worked with fiberglass before, but my dad has. He builds and repairs his own fishing boats and has been doing so for a really long time so he already has all hte supplies and everything else like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.