FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about anyone who visits here, but everytime I bring FEOA into my browser, a wonderful pop-up window with some random poll created by http://www.sparklit.com/ comes onto my screen. I know it's not just a random pop-up thing on my computer, as I've tested for about 10 minutes now. Just comes when FEOA loads up. Are you guys using their ad service? I know things like that are good for bringing in revenue and the like (I know how costly web server rentals are), and I understand that. But it's REALLY annoying... I'm hoping that it's not just me, or that they didn't sneak their ads into this place or something.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
acutally no, it is there and they are not an affiliate at all...don't make money off of any advertising at all. only way we make money is through the memberships that people sign up for.

i completely apologize for this, i was goofing around with some code and i forgot to remove it. i will be home from classes around 5pm pacific time. as soon as i get home i will remove it. again, i apologize for this, my screw up playin with code hehe. will be gone in 2.5 hours when i get home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts