FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put new rims on my car about a week ago and just last night they rubbed as i was going over a railway. i didnt think i was going to need to but i have to find a fender roller to get rid of this stupid scraping, anyone know where to find one for cheap, or to rent?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Harbor Freight sells a copy of the Eastwood roller for $80. Might be backordered, though.

·
Registered
15,318 Posts
I don't have the part number either, but I've definately seen it. They take it off their webpage when it's out of stock. Just check periodically.

·
Registered
15,318 Posts
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... mber=98793

Fender Repair Tool

Use for fender collision repair or fender flaring, or to increase fender clearance.

Fits most cars and light trucks with 4 and 5 lugs
Simple and easy to use
Roller works on fender from inside wheel well
Attached hitch pin allows for wide or narrow angle
Adjustment arm has second telescoping arm with roller that allows for 180º wheel swivel

Base mounting plate dimensions: 3/8" thick x 5-7/8" diameter, center hole: 2-3/4" diameter, 8 mounting holes: 9/16" x 1" long; Support bracket: 5/16" thick x 6-1/2" long; Adjustment arm: 2" square tube x 6-1/2" long; Second arm: 1-1/2" square tube x 9" long; Overall length: 27" long

ITEM 98793-1VGA
$79.99

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
you may want to check your local parts stores. When I lived outside of DC, there was a parts store that rented fenderwell rollers. It was $20 a day or something... not too bad, since it is something you wouldn't use all the time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dave94LX said:
you may want to check your local parts stores. When I lived outside of DC, there was a parts store that rented fenderwell rollers. It was $20 a day or something... not too bad, since it is something you wouldn't use all the time.
Been there, done that. I called like all 4 Harbor Freight Stores in my area. They have it in their system, but show never to have had it in their store(s)...ever. A couple online spots rent them for $50 a day. and to buy one is like $250.00...with those prices, I might mess around and make one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts